Sunday, March 8, 2009

NEVER CHOKE IN A RESTAURANT IN THE OZARKS!

Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in
Real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says,
'Kin ya swallar?'

The woman shakes her head no.
Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'
The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.
The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.
As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.


His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'

This was a joke told to me by a good friend, another hillbilly.

11 comments:

Deanna said...

LOL I'd heard that one before - guess it's a Missoui thing huh.

justjoycee said...

Made me laugh out loud, too funny. This joke reminded me that I grew up with a bunch of hillbilly joke tellers and pranksters. Thanks for the laugh I needed it!!!!! Joyce

Bo said...

Heehee...I needed a good heehaw today! Thanks my friend! ;-) Bo

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

Oh my lord... CRACK ME UP!!! Good one Rebel!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh girl you are too dang on funny!!

Darlene said...

I've heard that one before but it never fails to crack me up!!!!!

Kimberly said...

I literly Laughed out loud. TOO FUNNY!! I've actually heard that one before though. But it never gets old...

SUE said...

Thats funny stuff right there! LOL

muddywaters said...

I don't quite know what to think.

MarmiteToasty said...

I just snorted tea out me nose LOL fanks for that lmfao

x

muddywaters said...

I've decided that I don't want to be on the giving or receiving end of the ol' hind lick.