I just thought it would be fun to get to know you a little better. I found these seven questions and I hope youn's will play.
1) Does your name have a meaning behind it?
If so, what is it?
2) If you were paint on an artist's pallet,
what color would you be?
3) Who is your favorite artist and why?
4) What word or phrase do you overuse?
5) If the world was only filled with animals,
what animal would you be and why?
6) who is the smartest person you have ever met?
7) What's a fashion trend you followed and
now you wish you hadn't?
Ok, I guess it is only fair that if I want you to answer my questions I should go first.
Rebel is a nickname. When I was a senior in high school, it was the last year
the draft was in effect and I received a notice that I was to register for the draft after my 18th birthday. It was addressed to me and they made out my name to be 'Rebel'. That's when friends started calling me that.
2) I would be green.
3) I guess artist could also mean music artist but my favorite artist artist is
I love the way he depicts American life so realistically.
4) I have 3 phrases I use too often. Ok, now and that's funny.
5) A horse.
They are so beautiful and wild. I've always loved horses. Also I was born in
the year of the horse.
6) I know it probably sounds dorky but my husband is the smartest person I have ever met. I mean he really is smart. Not just knowledge smart but that man got good common sense. I've known other really book smart people that were down right stupid.
7) Probably ratting my hair. When I see pictures of myself like that I just want
Okay, now do you know me better? Now you need to answer the questions, it's only fair. How funny.
8 hours ago